Technology is amazing! You can order groceries, clothes, appliances, even cars just by pointing and clicking on your computer. So it’s understandable why people ask why they need a real estate agent to help them buy or sell a home. I am happy to provide five reasons why you should hire an agent.
Buying and selling a home is considered one of the most stressful times in a person’s life. Real estate agents understand this and are skilled in easing any worry in order to insure the next chapter in your life begins with a smooth transition.
- Education and Experience – In this fast paced world we are all looking for ways to save time. Real estate agents have the education and experience to help with your home buying/selling needs. Every state requires hours of education and an exam in order to secure a license. Doesn’t it make sense to hire an agent with the education and experience to guide you through one of the most stressful stages in life?
- Objectivity – One of the best things about hiring a real estate agent is their objectivity when it comes to school districts, neighborhoods, and local amenities. Because they work locally, they know the areas that will cater to your wants and needs. They take your wish list and are able to suggest areas that will fulfill those desires saving you time researching it on your own.
- Networking and Marketing – A great perk of having a real estate agent on your side while you are selling or buying a home is their network of other agents, past clients, family members, and friends. Having a network at their fingertips keeps them in the loop with new listings or new clients who may just fall in love with the property you are trying to sell. Along with professional networking, real estate agents also market your home by placing it on the MLS (multiple listing service), marketing it on the internet, holding open houses, and sending out mailers in your neighborhood.
- Negotiation Skills and Confidentiality – Top producing agents negotiate well. They remove the emotional aspects of the transaction and because they know the market, they can negotiate a win-win. It’s part of their job description. They are professional and trained to present their client’s case in the best light and agree to hold client information confidential from competing interests.
- Paperwork – Buying or selling a home requires a lot documentation in the form of disclosures, contracts and amendments before you get to the closing table. This is by far one of the best things about hiring a reputable real estate agent. They have the knowledge to be able to complete and present a contract that has your best interest at heart. They will handle all the paperwork that is needed for the transaction so the only thing you have to do is sign on the dotted line.
If you are ready to buy a home or are looking to sell, please contact me using this link: https://alessiobassrealestate.com/contact/